Prayer Wall

Thank you for joining us in prayer! Submit a public prayer request below or scroll to pray with fellow BSFers around the world.

These public prayer requests are read, prayed over and approved by BSF staff and will displayed in 24-48 hours. Please do not include identifiable information like full names and locations. They will be removed for protection.

Check back to read comments, responses and encouragement from other BSF members!

1,611 Comments

1. Thank you father for the Mathew study because you our spoke person to our universe! We are needy and I am grateful for the undeserved grace you pour out on our sinful behavior!

2. G having total hip replacement on October the 4th

3. Please pray that my body can adjust to medication for prediabetes as it makes me quite nauseous. I’ve tried once and failed.

4. Please 🙏 for my husband as he is not a believer

5. My husband is losing partial vision in his right eye. He is scheduled for a biopsy soon. Please pray for a good outcome.

6. Father, thank you for every day, your love and the Holy Spirit guiding and supporting my family. Most of all I thank you for your son and the opportunity to praise Father, Son and Holy Spirit for eternity. Please take away this tumor and calm my stress.
    Your loving child
    Debbie

7. Please pray my community. I have moved away from Collierville, Tn.
    Today at 1:30 their was a shooting at Krogers. It break my heart to hear that everyone mourning over the death of 2 person/12 injuries.

8. Our father in heaven, please help me understand the lesson plan to help me grow. So I can be used by you for this Matthew study to glory you. Giving thanksgiving daily, you made me for your purpose/desires.

9. Pray for my 24 year old daughter who is walking away from God. She is living in temporary housing on the last of her savings with her boyfriend. Neither of them have jobs. She is welcome to come home, but refuses unless he can come too. He lived in our guest room for 2 months until a pre-arranged departure date. He couch-surfed for a month, until he ran out of grace, then they started blowing through her money. Dear Heavenly Father, please give me Wisdom. Bring my daughter back to Yourself. Bring them both to saving faith. Please protect my daughter. Help her to know that You love her. Lord, I put my whole trust in You alone. In Jesus Holy Name, AMEN.

• Deana, praying! Father, give Deana wisdom and soften the hearts of those involved. Give them ears to hear Your voice. We ask that you lead this couple to You through the mighty power of Your Holy Spirit!

10. To know God’s will for my life and be willing to take the nest step. My adult children and grandchildren would attend BSF. Mental, emotional, physical and spiritual protection for my Marine grandson.

11. Praise our most merciful God for bringing our daughter thru her hospitalization with Covid and coming off ventilator. We have witnessed your power and presence daily then and since coming home. We pray for wisdom and strength as we rehab at home.

• Robin, so thankful! Praying for recovery

12. Thank you Jesus

13. pray for my strength and renewal – a fresh move of the Holy Spirit for myself and my family and believers and non believers (salvation).
    may God bless everyone connected to BSF and may He draw us all to Himself.

14. For healing from my chronic bowl and bladder condition. That the doctors will find the source and God’s divine guidance will determine treatment.

For Ms. She had an horrible traffic accident, that there will be physical and emotional healing. For my Son who has not been employed since COVID started.

15. Please lift my dtr in law, son & grandson up as dtr inlaw is 8 months pregnant with twins & recently diagnosed with covid- prayer for healing, safety for babies & for providers treating her. Thank you

16. For healing from a bowel infection C.Diff. and for healing in our nation from its current troubles.
    For protection from the evil that abounds in our federal government, to take away our freedoms and place into servitude by their reckless actions at home and abroad.

• Thanks for this wall where we can join and pray for one another

17. Pray for my Grandmother who has been hospitalized due to Covid

18. Please pray for my son to pass his real estate exam 🙏

• Lord,
      We pray for Marta’s son to recall all he has studied for his real estate exam. We pray you provide him a calm demeanor and clear head as he prepares for and takes his exam. Thank you, Jesus, for being with him during this important time. We pray his test results will be a blessing to him and his family.
      RW

19. Need wisdom for God regarding our house. It is a new build, the siding is done wrong, water comes in during the rain in two rooms. We have elevated levels of mold. The builder is offering a repair the expert says is poor and will cause issues later. We are not litigated yet. I feel God telling me to wait. Need wisdom to know which direction to go.

20. My step moms glacoma is worsening. She has had dozens of surgeries. Friday is her specialist appointment to see if she has any further treatment options.

• Lord,

We know You are the Great Physician. You, oh Lord, are Almighty. We thank you for loving Rachelle and her step mom and for providing them life and the love they have as daughter and step mom. Lord, we humbly pray Rachelle’s step mom’s appointment this Friday will be a successful time for answers regarding glaucoma treatment. Give the doctors and other care providers wisdom as they seek the correct form of treatment, and we pray that the course of action, whether it be treatment or none at all, will be a peaceful decision for Rachelle and her step mom. Protect them from fear during this time, and give them complete peace in this situation.

Prayerfully,
      RW

21. That my daughter would establish a relationship with the Lord.

22. Meaningful job for son with benefits.

23. Job for granddaughter and granddaughters pain losing loved one

24. Pray god keep me and fight for me and all these tactics be exposed and god defend me. Pray that god Preserve my life for many more years Finances , Health , Marriage, Restoration, Wealth, Protection, From Danger and harm, Kids ,House , Car ,Family

25. Pray for Holy Spirit will guide us thru family relational/ business conflict. We have family conflict rooted in a business where 2/5 of the family are being dismissed or disregarding and 3/5 of family don’t care, leading to a irrevocable broken family..

26. Please for the restoration of my family: M and J. And for our daughter, N, so she can have joy in her heart.

Thank you.

God bless you!

• Praying alongside you, Jairy. May the Lord restore M and J as well as give joy to N’s heart.
      God’s blessings to you,
      RW

27. Hi my wonderful brothers and sisters at BSF!Please say a prayer for NYC this week.The United Nations General Assembly is meeting all week that there would be no Terrorist Activity and that the LORD would help them make progress an Global Warming and Global Pandemic while all the while there is a full moon!Oh yes please mention my name for strength!GOD richly bless you brother Danny 9/21/21

28. My daughter moving with her children. Family is not there to help She works and has activities with children. Have others reach out it to go peacefully and without problems

• Amen Lisa!

29. My nephew’s 3.5 month old baby boy died in his sleep this past weekend. He and the mother are not together.

• Oh Reba, this is heartbreaking news. Father, you see this family who needs you so desperately. Meet them in this moment, Lord!

30. My prayer request is for my 2 brothers who do not know the Lord Jesus as their Savior.
    B J F. and K C F. Both have problems with drugs and alcohol. I pray also that the Lord will free them both of those demons. Thank you for your prayers.

31. Praying for my growth and maturity in my walk with God. Praying for my 8 months and 3 years old children to be healed of the flu, coughs, fevers and bacterial infections that keep disturbing them.

32. Pray for my relationship with my friend E. Pray we communicate well. Pray we marry and have a healthy normal baby. Thank you.

• Sun, asking God for all of these things! He sees our needs and hears our prayers

33. Please pray for my sister B as she was just diagnosed today with Cancer. Please pray that it’s contained and that her and her family draw near to the Lord and lives are changed.

34. Prayers for my daughter O

• Praying alongside you for your daughter O, Jamie. May the Lord draw O to Him so she may experience His complete and abundant life.
      RW

35. I am going through a divorce. Please pray for me that God will provide for me. I know He will. Pray for me financially. Its been tough.

• Lord Jesus,
      Strengthen Liz and comfort her during this time. Lord, bless Liz spiritually, physically, emotionally, land financially. Provide for her needs, and bring friends to comfort and help her.
      Amen