Prayer Wall

Thank you for joining us in prayer! Submit a public prayer request below or scroll to pray with fellow BSFers around the world.

These public prayer requests are read, prayed over and approved by BSF staff and will displayed in 24-48 hours. Please do not include identifiable information like full names and locations. They will be removed for protection.

Check back to read comments, responses and encouragement from other BSF members!

1,750 Comments

1. Please Pray for”

My wife for healing for her spicate never to heal. And her blood cancer to be gone.

2. Pray for healing from rashes and tiredness.
    Pray for energy to deal with workplace issues, strength and energy to work through them.

Pray for friends ZL and CP, hoping to invite to join BSF for 2 week study.

• Praying with you! Father, enter Lee’s workplace and grant the wisdom needed to navigate difficult situations. We ask that you soften ZL and CP’s hearts. Bring them into BSF! We pray they discover the delight of Your Word.

3. May God hear our many prayers as I read one after another ~ there so many earnest requests.

You are God Almighty ~ only our Father in heaven can help ~ Amen !

4. Obvious God glorifying Salvation & Sanctification for Granddaughter & husband destroying their family which includes 3 children being horribly affected. Thank you.

5. I plead the blood of Jesus, healing & Gods protection over L. I pray for Gods divine intervention & divine justice in his legal matter; resulting in his freedom & clearing of all charges & fees. Praying for Gods favor to place him in a mental health rehab treatment program with resources to help him fully recover & work towards a productive life for his future and Gods glory.

• God alone will judge us and in coming to him we lift L. For it is God alone who calls us to Him , may L hear the call and respond full heartedly in hopeful expectation. May his recovery be complete and lead him to a life of peace and fruitfullness.
      Amen

6. Pray with me for a single mum H who lost her job and is being thrown out of the house because she can’t afford to pay the bills.

7. Please pray for my friend C who is going through multiple life-threatening health conditions – that God may bring her healing.

8. Ask God for strength, wisdom & discerment to manage finance .
    God to grant guidance & empowerment to support a fellow bsf lady suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. thanks

9. Please pray for my daughter who iis planning to find an employment abroad. She is appearing for her ielts tomorrow. Lord Jesus, reveal to her what she has to do where her opportunity lies. She is an educator and help her Lord to choose the best that God has chosen for her

10. Please pray for my son whi is suffering from health issues. He has high blood pressure, tiredness, anxiety and stress attacks. His job is very difficult and has to travel up and down three to four hours. He hardly has any strength. I am very worried. Help him Lord Jesus. You created him. Heal him Lord. Help him Jesus, my healer. Your touch is enough. Cover him with your most precious blood. 🙏

11. Need prayer urgently please

• may God hear your supplications and in His grace grant you peace.

12. I am an aging single, “limb different” woman with no siblings or children and only a 98yo mother whose is in over my head. I have unresolved health issues (back pain, spleen masses, thyroid nodules) and heavy anxiety over financial issues worsened by decisions made due to health problems. My hope is in God alone. He had promised: “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.” Isaiah‬ ‭46:4‬ ‭NIV‬

Pray Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rophe, the one who loved me so much He gave His only begotten son for me, will carry me, sustain me, rescue me. Pray He will rush to me with His presence and wisdom and resources to remedy my needs-health, financial, and anxiety related, restore me in every way, solve these frightening issues permanently, and give me peace. Join me in crying out to him and believing He will do exceedingly abundantly over all we ask or think. To the Lord be all glory and honor and praise.

13. Please pray for the salvation of my family

14. Please pray for my husband M to come out of addiction….Bsf the last 3 years has saved my marriage but it is getting so hard.

15. Pray for my husband’s and my families salvation

16. please pray for my upcoming medical screening procedures to have good results.

17. Pray that my son, A, will draw closer to the Lord. Pray that the girl he is courting will come to know the Lord. Pray that the Lord will grant us opportunity to reach out to his girlfriend.

18. 1. Pray for salvation upon my prebelieving family members, esp parents and sibling
    2. Devote myself in constant worship and prayer, as well as word of God
    3. Ask for godly wisdom and discernment and clarity in written communication and building relationships

19. Please pray for my sister, C who is sick with arrhythmia and bleeding internally. Source of bleeding is unknown. Asking for prayers for myself to understand God’s Word and apply it effectively. I am divorced and my ex-husband wants to be friends. I am still in love with him. My feelings are anger and resentment. I feel hopeless all the time. Help me thru prayer. Thank you.

20. Prayer for myself . Not able to handle mother’s dementia and issues, unable to control anger and hatred.
    Pray to become merciful, kind and gentle and show love .

• Lord, hear our prayer for your beloved Susan! You intimately know her heart. You see her struggle. Grant her a spirit of patience, gentleness, mercy, and kindness. Thank You for never leaving us or forsaking us, help us cling to You!

• Lord may you grant Susan with more patience to br able to cope with her mother’s condition.

• I am an aging single, “limb different” woman with no siblings or children and only a 98yo mother whose is in over my head. I have unresolved health issues (back pain, spleen masses, thyroid nodules) and heavy anxiety over financial issues worsened by decisions made due to health problems. My hope is in God alone. He has promised: “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.” Isaiah 46:4 NIV

Pray Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rophe, the one who loved me so much He gave His only begotten son for me, will carry me, sustain me, rescue me. Pray He will rush to me with His presence and wisdom and resources to remedy my needs-health, financial, and anxiety related, restore me in every way, solve these frightening issues permanently, and give me peace. Pray for wisdom for my doctors Monday and Wednesday. Join me in crying out to him and believing He will do exceedingly abundantly over all we ask or think. To the Lord be all glory and honor and praise.

21. Prayer request

22. Please pray for me and my family.. We are going through a rough patch financially and emotionally.

• Clear and have the confidence/ faith that God will bless me and answer my parents

23. I’m getting to the end of my semester and have 3 submissions to make in the next seven days. I struggle to concentrate and be productive. Please pray with me to be able to concentrate and finish my work in good time to be able to finish the programme.

• Eve, praying with you! Father, help Eve concentrate and give her a productive few days. You see all of our struggles and know our fears. Give Eve the perseverance to make it through this semester!

24. Please pray for my mom for a full recovery who had a massive stroke two weeks ago. Also for God’s grace, peace and spirit of reconciliation to reign in our family.

• Pray for my daughter M is free from Depression, anxiety, personality disorder and sleepless night that diagnosed by the therapist and doctor that I reject it. As Jesus has healed her and she is well, whole and complete. She has energy and strength and courage to go school. As Jesus is so is M in this world and she has the mind of Christ in Jesus name I pray Amen

• Katherine, thank you for sharing! So grateful for God’s healing presence.

25. We’re going to hospital tommorow, I have something called popcorn lung, its hard to breathe, please pray just at least a while, that the airways would open up. I’m not getting enough oxygen, and it’s gonna be really bad time. Please pray airwayss wouldd open up. The lord would heal me even though it’s incurable

26. Im struggling Please pray the Lord deliver me from spiritual oppression and a deep healing of a crushed spirit and soul thank you

• Praying God will deliver you. He is certainly able to demolish every stronghold and take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)

• Please pray for my son A to be completely healed fr Ocd n free from taking anxiety tablets amen. Pray to Abba Father to bless A a matured godly soulmate who has a positive influence on his personal n spiritual walk with the Lord amen. Lord please help amen. Thanks n Praise God amen

27. Please pray for my son S to have godly men and women friends to come into his life

28. Please pray for my family. My partner and I desperately need a job. Especially my partner. Pray that she will truely see how good our Lord Jesus Christ is. Pray for a break through in our lives.

29. Pray with me for God to connect me with my divine husband according to His will only.

30. Please pray for God’s deliverance for my husband. Strongholds of unforgiveness, pride and jealousy.

• Please pray for my family for unity and that God would touch children and grandchildren to honor their elderly family members. That Love and grace and mercy would be the greatest force operating in our family relationships. Thank you

• Please pray fir my son’s girlfriend’s father to be healed he has been in hospital for a month with COVID he is over COVID but his longs Are totally destroyed and he has pneumonia. Also for him and his family to praise the Lord to get to know the Lord deeper to have reconciliation with his dad !
      (freely to receive freely to give.
      Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.)

31. Pls pray for my son father to be healed and saved in Jesus name. Physical heart is not well and he is in hospital.

32. Please pray for G- who is bound by Alcohol, verbally, and mentally abusive towards his spouse.

Please pray for his wife a hedge of protection, peace of mind, Godly counsel and guidance from the Lord.

Please pray that he would come to know Christ as Lord and be set free from the very enemy who has him bind.

33. To loose 63 Pounds
    Clean New Neighbor Nextdoor

34. Please pray for my daughter who is a RN working with Covid patients. This is a very trying and exhausting time in her young life. She has begun having problems coping with work and family due to the stress. She is having severe anxiety and will soon see a counselor. Thank you so much for joining me in prayer for her.

• Praying for your daughter that God would cover her and protect as well as provided a way of relief

35. Please, pray for my nephew K to know Jesus Christ and submit to Him.