Prayer Wall

Thank you for joining us in prayer! Submit a public prayer request below or scroll to pray with fellow BSFers around the world.

These public prayer requests are read, prayed over and approved by BSF staff and will displayed in 24-48 hours. Please do not include identifiable information like full names and locations. They will be removed for protection.

Check back to read comments, responses and encouragement from other BSF members!

1,941 Comments

1. Please pray for my son who is going through transitions in 2022 – he is changing his job, moving and is very isolated and appears stuck in his life from working out of his home for 2 years – no social and no interest in growing his faith. I pray the Holy Spirit will lead him to Christ like people in his new job, that he will meet a Christian partner that will positively influence him and that he will find his way that is God’s Will for his life.

2. Pray for strength and focus on the word. Closer walk with the Lord

3. Praying for Gods divine intervention for immediate housing, employment & financial needs for L in the new year. Praying for him to be surrounded by Godly mentors, friends & others to help him positively rebuild his life obedient to God.

4. I’d like to ask prayers for our son, who’s a single dad, to gain full custody of his son, age 9, as fast as possible, in Jesus’ name. They are in a different state, under a court order to not leave the state, as the mother is a “flight risk” and endangers taking the child away. If our son could be granted full custody, they’d have the freedom to come be with us, our family, (Grandpa & Grandma, and Uncle and his wife – the Uncle is brother to our son, we have just the 2 “boys”/sons.) For God to give full custody to our son, age 39, of his son (our one and only grandchild so far), age 9. The boy’s been baptized against the mother’s wishes. We as family supported our son by attending the baptism, which a pastor did in a private ceremony.

• DT, praying for your family!

• Pray, that this year will continually be a year of Thanksgiving in the ministry God has called me.

5. Please pray for my friend J who has recently discovered she has breast cancer.

6. May God our Father , reach into my son’s heart and open it to Gods word.
    My grandaughters, my other family members also.

• Darlene – praying with you!

7. Dear father pls pray for my family suffering from debts and basic needs

• Narendra, praying with you!!

8. Please pray for my mom to get better. Her liver isn’t doing well and her arthritis hurts are a lot.

• may jesus help you i pray with all my heart

9. Salvation of my son and daughter-in-law.

10. please pray for better communication with my son. he has not spoken to me in 4 years.
    am happy to pray for others.

• Sandra, praying with you!!

11. Pray for my neighbor, Shirley, whom I have invited to BSF. I do not think she is a believer. I gaver her a Bible for Christmas; pray she will start reading it. Pray for my roommate’s health and financial needs.

• Donna, praying! So thankful for your witness and love for your neighbor

12. Dear father am suffering from debts and basic needs pls pray for my family in jesus name amen

13. Covid and the variants to be over forever 🙏🙏🙏🙏

14. Please pray for my mom’s salvation and pray for her healing. She lost her hearing, has memory loss, bad posture, body pain, and high blood pressure. Pray for excellent health. Pray for a long life. Pray for the removal of debt and financial blessings and financial security. Pray her possessions to last and be repaired. Also, please pray for salvation and excellent health and long life for my uncle, aunt, and healing and long life for my mom’s boyfriend who has cancer. In the name of Jesus Yeshua Hamashiach Amen

• you are probably the greatest human source of encouragement. find many small gifts that lift her spirits and help her get better.
      God will protect you both and your property and give you wisdom. for many years I never bought anything new. many 2nd hand places, yard and garage sales.

15. My husband has a bad sinus infection. Please pray for healing

16. Please pray that God would restore my knee to a better condition than it is currently.

17. Pls pray for my spouse for is in terrible depression for more than 5 years. He is so lost yet, do not want to go back to God and says prayers are of no use to him as he has not been healed. He has lost the sense of the purpose to live and is on medications for the longest time. Has been trying very hard to stop the sleeping pills and the withdrawal effects are quite bad. Pray that God will help him to be strong and be able to stop the sleeping pill abd other pills one by one. Pray that he find a purpose to live. And pray that he will seek refuge and peace in God.

18. Please pray for Kevin and family to have better finances and that all their needs and wants are fulfilled as soon as possible.

19. Prayers:

Good Health and Safe travels of Dad J in Canada, USA and Asia

Good Health and Safe Home Vicinity in Manila for Mom D

Christ Believer wife and Safe Travel with Good Health for K in Australia

Christ Believer husband, Safe Hospital Duties, Good Health, Sharing Gospel to co doctors, patients for my sister D

Sales at my bank work and in insurance

God’s ordained husband and children for me

Harmonious relationships with bosses, past friends and to ben

20. I am a Group Leader for B.S.F. It is my prayer request that you pray for the men in my Group. In September of 2021, there were 16 men assigned to my group. My soul grieves that only 5 have attended since then. I want to be faithful as a Group Leader to faithful to “my calling by God’s Holy Spirit as we continue studying in The Book of Matthew.

21. I am asking prayer for my children, K, S, M, A and S. I ask for their healing for all that encounters them that is not of Christ.

22. Please pray for God’s blessings, love. mercy and miracles in a legal matter I am facing soon. Please pray for extra special leniency from the prosecutor and judge, and that God displays His works through my lawyer. Please also pray that God blesses me with the perfect job and career. And please pray that God heals and protects J, T, J & J. Thank you and God bless you, -Pete

23. Greetings
    Please pray for me! I was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2015 and I had surgery. I was treated with oral chemotherapy, and for a few years, I was in remission. Last October another enlarged lymph node was found in the left AP window. After three months of checking the status of the lymph node, the oncologist’s decision is to get radiation to decrease the size of the tumor. Radiation will start on January 10, 5 days a week, for three weeks. My prayer request is for the Lord Jesus to give me the strength to go through this new treatment. Knowing that He is in control of my life, I want to glorify God’s name through this journey. I declare that by Jesus’ wounds, I am healed! Thank you for your support and prayers.

24. Please pray for my sons R and R that God may soften their hearts and bring them back into fellowship with him.
    t
    They also need prayer to become men of integrity and realize their positions in their families as spiritual leaders in the lives of their children.

Prayer for my grandchildren A and J that as they navigate the teen years that they will make wise decisions and not follow the crowd. God would pour out his spirit upon them and guide them through these challenging teen years.

25. Prayers for all of our family members to become closer as a family and most of all to become followers of Jesus Christ and promote his kingdom. Also for each of them to set goals for 2022.
    Prayers for my husband as he struggles through this leukemia.
    Prayers for me to be a grandma to whom other members of our family feel comfortable enough to confide in so we can pray together over different topics.

26. Prayer request for internal healing, and deliverance someone hurt and messed me up to try and cover up a mistake. Also deliverance. Got put on this position where its easier to open up doors and portals to the the demonic through sins that otherwise wouldn’t be a temptation if some things hadn’t happened to me.

27. Please pray for my husband and I as we start searching for a new Church home. We are looking for a Church Body that desires to follow the Bible and follow Jesus’s plan for salvation. We love serving and teaching. We are needing a Church Body that takes the virus seriously and protects the flock by mask mandates, distancing or whatever is necessary to maintain good health.

28. I have a huge decision to make and need God’s wisdom, His direction not mine !

29. My baby sister has breast cancer and in need of a kidney. My other sibling do not mention GOD, nor pray before meals. It appears they have no relationship with GOD. These are grown up. One brother received a kidney from unknown donor three years ago, the other brother I donated one of my kidneys 15 years ago. We all are doing great. There where nine sibling three died from kidney disease and our dad also. Please pray they recognize it was GOD who healed them and is the provider. Please for their Salvation. Please pray they Know who GOD is.

30. Please pray for my fiance J. He has a setback and now he is truly suffering in agony. He came from Canada to work in Singapore but his Canada bank account was frozen since July. Because of his contract, he cannot go back to Canada. Now he has no money to hire workers to complete his job. Please pray that J can get help. Please pray for him and me to keep trusting. Pray God will not be silent in this crisis. We are feeling that God is not responding to our cries for help. Pray for God’s mercy so he can complete this stage of project. Pray that God will send people to help him.

31. I need prayer for guidance and financial provision; am really struggling and because of health circumstances it seems I’m constantly in need and am tired of living like this. I’m not lazy, but I can’t work a regular job, and social security disability is not enough to live on. I have an Etsy shop where I sell crafts, but I rarely get any sales. I try to trust God, but I’ve been in this situation for such a long time, and things never seem to get any better. I’m praying God would help me trust Him more but also that He would move in my life and help me to reach my goals and dreams and that they would conform to His will.

32. please pray for my husband he know some about God do not have a relationship with go,pray that i have a wife grace and mery as i live to pleas God,

• lay your hand on him as he sleeps and pray for God’s intervention

33. My family just moved recently to a new home in a new state. Please pray for our trust in Jesus to grow. For our children to continue learning during this disruption and to be either placed in a better school or for us to know God’s leading to homeschool. For God glorifying friendships in all of our lives. For hearts of thanksgiving for all that God continues to provide for us.

34. Just lost 48 year old daughter D to colon cancer after a 3 1/2 year struggle. Pray for her dad and I, her brother and sister, her daughter, son and husband as we all face life without her. We love her so much, but are so glad that she is healed and with Jesus now.

35. Praying that the eyes of my daughter be open to see her value. salvation for her and her ability to wait on God’s best for her life and that of her young daughter.
    Financial breakthrough for my 4 children and completion of college for her degree in May.
    Unity in my marriage and a discipline life style for my eating and exercise.
    A stronger prayer life and study of the word as I walk in the call that GOD has on my life.