Prayer Wall

Thank you for joining us in prayer! Submit a public prayer request below or scroll to pray with fellow BSFers around the world.

These public prayer requests are read, prayed over and approved by BSF staff and will bedisplayed in 24-48 hours. Please do not include identifiable information like full names and locations. They will be removed for protection.

Check back to read comments, responses and encouragement from other BSF members!

3,307 Comments

1. Please ask God to grant my son a miracle. he has been diagnosed with terminal esphoageal cancer and has spread to his liver. Because he is a loner, it has tore the family apart. please help us deal with this horrible sickness.
    As a mother, My heart is breaking. I feel the pain that our Mother of Jesus felt when she knew her son was going to die and was powerless to do anything but pray. In the name of Jesus, Amen

• We are praying dear Eph3:20

2. My husband has been diagnosed with late stage cancer and not responding to treatment, he is moving to palliative care, praying that God’s will be done in his life.

3. Please pray for the flood damage in Recife Brazil over this past weekend resulting in much physical and emotional damage. Pray that those who have disappeared after their homes were destroyed in mudslides will be recovered.

4. Hi pastor and all my brothers and sisters at BSF!Praise the LORD!I am saved yet homeless at 75!I just had to write and say thank you very much for praying for me it is keeping me from giving up!Please keep it up a little longer I so much want to make it to the end and see JESUS!GOD bless you brother Danny 5/28/2

• Danny – we are lifting you in prayer! You are dearly loved

5. Please pray with me that God would show us the church HE would like us to join and use the gifts HE has given us.

6. Really need healing, joy and breakthrough, and for marriage.

• I am praying for you.

7. I am suffering from one sister who oppresses me in a group of leaders who serve and train God. I told her that, and she ostensibly apologized,but
    she still harasses me to the extent that others are unaware.
    Despite having a lot of work to do, such as caring for my family and working as a GL, I am very hurt and hindered and suffered. Would you please pray?

8. I found such value in your sharing about how we call out to our God, what name we give Him. The expressions of how we so often consider how right we think we are before seeking God’s direction and will for our life have been great encouragement for me to do better.

My prayer is for me to seek God first and follow His voice. I also have a special request for strength in recuperating from a stapedectomy surgery performed yesterday. Surgery went well, though the dizziness is lingering today. Our God is good!!

9. Praying for peace, joy, and health insurance, provision and against lies and for good health. And thanksgiving.

10. Please prayers for my son, C, rebellious, he sassy and needs Holy Spirit to help him.

11. Dear Lord, thank you for Your faithful promise to us. I pray for my daughter to have desire to know, acknowledge and love You. Also for some ladies who suffer from the mental health, financial challenge, anxiety. I know Jesus only You are our Healer, Savior and True God.

12. I need counseling. Thanks

13. Please pray this wound heals on my chest from the mastectomy and no side effects from chemotherapy and radiation. Prayer from muscle spasms

14. Niece is struggling with a wound on her leg to. heal. She diabetic and is on dialysis twice a week/
    If the wound does not heal other means may be used. Prayers for a healing with no complications.

15. Please pray for my children to grow closer to the Lord Jesus. They are closer to the things of the world.

16. Our family is broken. The 5, now adult, children we raised up in God’s Truth are now far from Him. They are each embracing much of what the world offers and their worldviews have been drastically skewed. Three of them have chosen to estrange from us because of our Christian beliefs. The other two are semi-estranged for the same reason. I have not seen my grandchild in almost two years because of this. Please pray for reconciliation–first between them and God and second with us, their parents. I was diagnosed with a serious cancer in 2021. How that will end only God knows. I would like to leave this earth knowing my children know God and love me. Right now all we feel is rejection from them and judgment from those around us (why would children leave you unless you were an awful person???). Scripture tells us this will happen in the end. I just didn’t think I would see it from my kids.

• Tanya, praying for you and with you! Father, hear these cries and restore this family!!

• Dear Tanya, I can feel your pain…God must feel the same when we are apart from Him. May God’s grace, mercy and love bring your children back to their loving God, our good Father. Stay strong, hopeful and faithful until the end. His promises never fails.

17. Prayers of my brother, his bladder was injured after hip replacement surgery. Please let it heal, or have the proper surgery to heal.

• Hello Members in BSF,
      I ask for prayer for healing from the sickness that I am having for the past 20months. One day I had severe gastric issue and unable to eat the food that I was eating. Neck spondylosis and sinusitis came along with that.praying for a healing from all the sickness. Please pray for a healing from all the sickness.
      Thankyou everyone .

• Ranjith – praying with you! Father, hear our prayer and comfort Ranjith, give him healing and te ability to feel well.

18. Please pray that the Lord make us his people to grow spiritually and that the Lord will live in the hearts of every follower of Jesus Christ.
    Please pray that the Lord help me find and recover me and my wife’s missing 401 K that was miraculously dissappeared from my Veterans Administration Employee account.
    Thank you, God bless you all bretheren.

19. Hi pastor and all my wonderful brothers and sisters at the BSF!Only if you have a second please say a prayer for me homeless yet saved at 75 has its moments that only prayer can get me through!GOD richly bless you brother Danny 5/16/22

• God is able. Eph 3:20

20. Requesting prayer for KH for salvation and deliverance.

21. Praying that God would lead me concerning my Kidney treatment.

22. please pray for my son who is struggling in school and very unmotivated. I have been getting negative feedback from his teachers. I am getting tutors/help but need holy spirit to lead me to the correct people.

• Hi Su Sin, I have the same experience. My son is so active and since 2 years online learning, he tends to play online game more than concerning his grade. Let’s ask God for wisdom, diligence to help, monitor closely. Reminding him with love, also discipline him in right way. With God, we can do this!

23. Prayer for my health to return back to feeling good and well.
    I fell in my driveway in November, 2020 and since then, I have been Put through a lot exams, MRI’s , etc Right now the latest pain management doctor diagnosis is nerves condition on the left side of my spinal column. In mid May , the doctor will give me an.epidural procedure on the left side of my body.
    Pray that this is the procedure is the one that will work to relieve pain and discomfort and give me back balance, walking without a walker.
    Bless all that will lift up my prayers. Marge

24. Good day,
    I am writing from Madagascar in a state of sadness. The father of my baby boy of 9 months will move on Canada and has no intention to bring us with him. It hurts me. We fight on the phone yesterday and this morning.
    I prayed since 6 months for us to be a family, to be reunited.
    Why God who is almighty doesn’t help me in this situation? How can my baby boy grow without his 2 parents together? What should I do?
    I don’t want to speak to the father of my baby anymore

• Miray – we are so sad to read this. Praying for you and your son! “Father, give this precious mom wisdom to know how to move forward. Help her to feel Your arms around her. Help her to know that You see and hear her cries! Lord, she doesn’t know what to do, give her divine comfort, wisdom and peace!”

25. 1 Peter 3:12 Jesus I am a sinner trying to be a faithful servant. I love you. I know you, I’ve heard your word and been blessed by you. Jesus I come in prayer, asking in your name to remain faithful and have mercy on me and answer me with a yes. Jesus I need God to use his authority with urgency and save K’s life. Remove the demons he has unwillingly and willingly welcomed into his life. Lord remove Satan’s hold on and over him. Jesus allow the holy spirit to give him the eyes to see evil, the ears to hear deceit and the wisdom to know right from wrong. Amen

26. Asking for prayer for full custody and permanent custody of my kids, so that I can raise them in the Lord.

27. I had a wonderful sharing day with my bsf class. I couldn’t share because I am so discouraged in my marriage. I know God lead me to commit to His will for my life . The days can be hard. Pray my husband would submit to God and have kindness and forgiveness toward me.

28. Please pray for salvation for my son. He was a Christian but now says he is atheist. Please pray for healing for my husband and me. I’m very worried and scared and so very tired of feeling bad.

29. We are travelling to US on the 28th of May to visit our son and family in Austin Texas. With so many things to do i am feeling overwhelmed. Also , my husband who is 76 had covid earlier but recovered, is not able to cope like before and the onus is on me. Please pray his health and healing, for travel mercies and for our daughter M who will be one her own in Bangalore, India.
    We have only one hour at Frankfurt to switch over to the connecting flight and that is causing me anxiety
    Thank you for your prayers God bless you all

• Rachel, praying God’s divine blessing over your trip!

30. Please pray that I can and will get some summer Bible studies. My computer skill not good yet, I don’t know how to get to app store to get the studies. Please pray for me, thank you.

31. Today we will give our son 1 month to move his trailer off our property. We are selling our house and moving to Florida. We have tried over the years to help him with no results. He is 53 and living the life of a teenager. This is such a struggle for us. Please pray for B and his family. Prayers for his Dad and me that we stay strong

32. For my daughter, E’s salvation and that she would be obedient to the Word, clearance of her doubts regarding marriage

33. I pray for my sister DL and the BSF team over the summer. Through these wonderful people they have brought me closer to the Lord! God Bless them one and all! Caroline

34. Please pray that my husband’s health will improve so that he can attend our granddaughter’s out-of-state wedding in September.

35. Please prayers for my son. He is 53 years old and I have been praying for him to turn away from drugs and a life of not working. He needs prayers and so does his family.

Your email address will not be published.