Prayer Wall

Thank you for joining us in prayer! Submit a public prayer request below or scroll to pray with fellow BSFers around the world.

These public prayer requests are read, prayed over and approved by BSF staff and will bedisplayed in 24-48 hours. Please do not include identifiable information like full names and locations. They will be removed for protection.

Check back to read comments, responses and encouragement from other BSF members!

5,128 Comments

1. Please pray for my unsaved parent ,uncle ,aunt, brother and sisters and their family members.

2. I feel overwhelmed with trouble and bad news. I’m praying for a breakthrough. Plus need healing. Thanks

3. Having a fight with my wife now.
    She demand divorce
    I refused

God bring back the peace and harmony.

Do not forsake me.

Come back God.

Amen

4. Please pray that God would enable me to faithfully live the Christian life and overcome challenges to my divine calling. Pray also that my service to the Lord be without hypocrisy or self-exaltation.

5. Greetings, The devil has created plans to: 1) cause madness upon me 2) send me to prison 3) kill me. I have no Church as I had to leave the one I was attending, and my workplace schedule me to work on Sundays and my family is backslidden. Please ask the Lord to do not allow these plans to come to pass. Also to reveal to me how the devil plans to go about carrying out these plans so I can use his wisdom to escape what he will allow me to face. I would appreciate it if you use the word alas in the prayers as this is urgent. You can find the word alas in Judges 6 vs 22 KJV. Thank you.

6. Please pray for my beloved dad, R, who was admitted to the hospital for pneumonia, Covid, COPD. He has kidney failure. Pray for healing and his salvation

7. I want to have a closer relationship with my dad. I pray that Jesus will change my parent’s hearts and turn their eyes & hearts towards Jesus.

8. Prayer Request: older brother to get a full time job, younger brother to excel in education and understand math, healing for parents and grandparents, I need healing for organizing my life and protection

9. Hi all my wonderful brothers and sisters at BSF!I know i am wearing out my welcome but i am saved ye homeless in NYC at 75 and your prayers are all I have left to survive!GOD richly bless you brother Danny 7/7/22

10. I just had bladder removal and bladder diversion surgery. Please for complete healing with no infection.

11. please pray that my whole body will be healed, body, mind and soul.

12. Hello everyone, tonight I just want to encourage you that God not only wants you to pray for others but to be the answer to someone’s prayer. Be a blessing to someone. Proverbs 11: 25

13. My husband has cancer and it’s not curable. It’s now in his bloodstream. I’m asking for strength to get through this.

14. Website has no place to order book for next semester. Please pray God will open a door to get the spiral bound book Divided Kingdom.

• Hi Ruth! The Kingdom Divided book is available through your mybsf account! Please visit mybsf.org to sign in (or create an account) and get access to the BSF Store.

15. prayers for the special intentions of ALL BSF members!

16. please pray for our children/family members who are suffering from depression and anxiety. May God provide healing for all. thank you.

17. That my grandson learn to love our Lord with all his mind, body & spirit

18. Please pray for my spiritual growth. Thank you.

19. Please pray for my family in Colombia and me going through the lost of my grandma. May God give use his spirit around us.
    And for my family economy, we are going to hard times.
    Amén

20. Please pray for my daughter T that is going through treatment for breast cancer.

• Praying for your daughter T. Lord fill her with your healing mercies, your peace that passes our understanding, give her supernatural physical and emotional strength and keep her eyes focused steadfastly on You. Make the things of this earth grow strangely dim in the light of Your glory and grace.

21. Pray for my family who are not walking with the Lord, especially my husband who refuses to even go to church now. Pray for me to be strong in my faith and have support and encouragement from the body of Christ. I feel alone as well as lonely much of the time, having no Christian fellowship except on Sundays. Thank you!

22. I am very stressed out and tired in my job. I keep getting asked to do more and more way beyond my job description. I feel like my work including spiritually is done there. I ask that you pray that God gives me the wisdom, discernment and direction as to what to do. If it is another job, that He would open a door for me that is the right fit. Thanks.

23. Asking for just legal decisions for my sons. Healing for my husband who almost died and daughter in law whose son committed suicide in December. We have had an hard year. Thank you for the prayers.

• I will be praying for your family knowing His grace is sufficient and for the peace of the Holy Spirit which surpasses all understanding.

24. Remember to pray throughout your day. Prayer is powerful. God loves you. God is for you. God is surrounding you. If God be for you, who dare be against you. God is for you. God is speaking into your situation, as Jesus spoke to the sea. A safe place to put your trust is in God.

• Amen!

25. My husband and I recently moved to a new area. We had selected to join a vibrant, God-centered, family enriching, community service minded congregation when we arrived here. Now we find this church is moving towards a schism based on national trending influences. Our options are limited to attend other churches. Please pray that we follow God’s will only, that we have wisdom and discernment, bathed in love and grace.
    We love the pastor, and have made friends, yet want to grow and serve within a unified body of believers. Please pray that God erases confusion and draws the entire congregation to a place that pleases the heart of God. Amen.

• Mary- praying for wisdom for you both!

26. Prayers for my Husband Chuck, He has been part of BSF since 1999. He has severe pain in his rt knee and will be facing surgery in the next few weeks. He is an 80 yr old diabetic and his general health is good. He serves graciously and humbly at our church. I am asking for prayers for a good and uncompliated response to treatment. Thank you so much.

• Praying for you Chuck!

27. Praying for joy and not to be bullied. I just need peace from strife and anger, and not to be a snob. And to have good friends. And against injustice and for wisdom during a fast. Also praying for self-control,not to be annoying and for patience be and not to be rude. I need to be popular and not to be so headstrong. I also need compassion. Thanks for listen to my long prayer.

• Praying with you to the One who changes our hearts and minds!

28. This weekend a small family gathering will meet to celebrate the life of my sister who passed away in April.. I was/am responsible for oversight of her care, finances and burial, and it has been a bitter sweet time as I deal with family who would make my tasks more difficult . I have one remaining sister who has lashed out repeatedly at me with angry, bitter criticism. Please pray for me that I can show grace, mercy and love as I seek to accomplish our sister’s final requests. Pray for a peaceable graveside service, God to be honored and S to be graciously memorialized. That there would be reconciliation, and sweet fellowship.

• Amen

29. Please pray that my family be healed and our relationship restored. My husband said some vile words to our adult granddaughter and the family stopped speaking to each other. He has since stop drinking and taking group therapy.

30. D’s gastric procedure goes well. God will guide the doctors.

31. Dear Lord thank you for your word and what it represents. Thank you for creating these avenues of studying the word as a group and individually. Help us to continue to be a blessing to others as you have been a blessing to us. Bless this Bible study group. Amen

32. Please pray for my son N, 41 yrs old , 4 children .History of cancer, the cancer is back and needs chemo..that he is able to tolerate the chemo. finish all rounds of chemo, God to increase his faith, give him and his family peace and joy.

33. Please show me the way to Jesus blessings.

• Please pray for my 22 year old son who’s been diagnosed with a mental illness. Pray to Jesus for his healing, and for us as a family to know how to cope with this situation.

• John 3:16
      For God so loved the world by that he gave his only begotten son. That whosever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Believe in Jesus.. it’s that simple! 😁 God bless you!

34. Please pray for my husband – he has 2 surgeries this week. 1 is a hernia repair and the other is to fix a tear in his eye that could cause a retinal detachment. He is nervous and I need prayer for the right words to help him stay focused on the Lord and His healing.

• Della – praying!

• Sending prayers of healing and restoration Amen

35. Please pray for my 91 year old mom who just contracted Covid. She’s on her way to the hospital for IV fluids, antivirals, and supplemental oxygen.
    She’s a faithful BSF member and up to last year led a Spanish small group.

• God will do it. In Jesus name – Eph 3:20

• Sending prayers in the name of Jesus Amen

Your email address will not be published.